- This course covers basic algorithms and systems that deal with three-dimensional modeling and processing in computer graphics, animation, and games. In particular, special emphasis will be given on the following topics:
- Geometric modeling of freeform objects;
- Geometric constraints for freeform objects;
- Efficient algorithms for freeform geometric models.
- Classroom : 302-209
- Time : Mon, Wed 11:00 - 12:15
- Computer Graphics (4190.410)
- Gerald Farin and Dianne Hansford, The Essentials of CAGD, A K Peters, 2000.
- Midterm : 100 pts
- Final : 100 pts
- Homeworks, Quizzes & Projects : 100 pts